Friday, September 2, 2011

The 4th of July! Party time!

           Jen, Rob and Don having a few laughs.
 Ethan, such a cute little chub!! He decided that he needed a nap but didn't want to take one inside so we put  him to sleep right in the thick of the party. I love my Nephew!
 This one makes me laugh! Isaac is always so inventive and this time decided to try plowing bubbles without a wand... Well it worked. :D
     Jess, Emily and Skylar. Yep just as I expected to find them.;)
                    Such beauties! Cheese!!! 
 We can never have a get together without someone getting hurt... I am not surprised that it was one of mine let alone Gabe. He is such a trouper though!

 Eli like all of my other boys, has to be moving Constantly!! These are some of his first steps... albeit assisted. :)
 Rob and Jen! I love these two! So much fun to hang out with. Thanks for being our friends!
And then there is Rob and Don.... Besties to be sure!!
                      More bubble blowing!

                 Don and Becky. The newlyweds!
  Brittany and Alexis, these two are some of the most adorable little girls that I know! They already have our boys head over heals for them!

        Pop-pop making the fire so that the children could make smores... YUMMM

    Ok Ok I know I have been taking too many pictures... but I couldn't resist!!! Hahahahah
 Brittany, Alexis and Skylar are in gymnastics and so a competition and training started up, Isaac my tumbler was eager to join in. :)
The much anticipated sparklers before the big show!




 Becky is soooo brave!!! You wouldn't catch me in the middle of this... I would undoubtedly get burnt!
And so like all the years past our 4th was filled with fun and laughter, great times with family and friends. We can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment